Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Meh

So, it's that time of year when all the young'uns are getting excited for their summer of leisure, the college kids are stressing over up coming exams, and I'm just excited to see the sun for more than just a few hours a day. For some reason there have been gale-force winds around the DZ the last few weeks, which has severely limited the number of jumps being made. This is no good, I need money and can't get said money without packing parachutes, the DZ needs to fly the pretty new plane we just got in order to make that a financially sound decision. Oh yeah and it's also Cinco de Mayo.

I don't really care that today is a Mexican holiday, however I will use it as an excuse to party. I'm not quite sure if I'll actually be doing anything today, but we're having an Ocho de Mayo fiesta on Saturday at the club. I've taken it upon myself to decide that this is also going to be a margarita night. So within the next few days I'm going to have to pick up a couple bottles of tequila, mmmmm delicious, and some margarita mix and ice and whatever else we'll be needing. Hopefully people will be very receptive and give me some money back. After looking up margarita recipes online, I think we will have a few different flavors to choose from and fun will be had by all.

Nothing really all that fantastic to report as of recent, since there hasn't been much jumping, and I've just been hangin' around the house. I think Sam wants to hang tonight so I might head over there, depends on the weather, if it's clear and we're jumping I'm going to go have to try and make some $$ if not, well then maybe it's time to play beer pong baseball that I learned about from survivingtheworld.net which is a pretty much hilarious webcomic.

Anywhoo I leave you with this message:
If you have a cane and are not a senior citizen, it's still acceptable to yell at the whippersnappers running on the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment