Thursday, March 25, 2010

Work Work Work All Day Long

Work, work, work, work, all day long. I worked from 8AM to 3:45PM. Once I got off work, I drove to work. Got there a little early so I wasted like 10-15 minutes in my car then went to work at 5PM - 10:15PM. Hurray!! Money! I went home and showered. I had a package shipped via FedEx from Verizon Wireless, because my phone stopped working last week. It was a new phone, only problem is not a new battery, and it turns out the battery is the part that's messed up. Who would've guessed it. So i laid down in bed, watched like 2 episodes of How I Met Your Mother and then passed the hell out.

Today I'm probably going to have a short workday, because I'm feeling extra lazy. I'll try and get out of here around 2PM, then I've got to stop at the bank to get a rent check, and some money for Greg since I still owe him for loaning me money for my security deposit. I kinda want to go back to Kohl's and see if I can find some shirts and what not, also perhaps some socks. I need to do my laundry badly tonight, so I'll have to bounce on home and try and get that done, also around 6PM tonight, I'm working on reserves at the DZ with Mary. I do love working on reserves, because it's challenging, and I'm not so amazing at it, so it's something fun that I need to work at a bit. Plus I want to get my rigger's ticket so I can professionally pack people's reserves, and I've got to get good at it sometime. Free training is always a plus, and Mary has a few to do, so she's going to let me pack one for a while and practice, then she'll just pack it together in all of 8 seconds.... She's super quick.

Tomorrow is STP!! Not quite sure what my plans are for tonight after working on reserves, probably go home? But STP tomorrow, so that's exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment