Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Lunch, and Pre-cooked Dinner

Today rolled through relatively smoothly. Got free lunch at work, from making a sale yesterday of some cer-wool cloth, made $5 bucks for the company, profit of really about 2.86 but hey my boss was pretty pumped so he bought pizza. Can't turn down free lunch, especially when I wasn't going to eat anything until I got home anyway. Came home worked on some French with rosetta stone. Not being in school sucks, which is the reason I'm really doing this whole rosetta stone thing, keep my mind occupied and learn something. Who knows maybe it'll come in handy at some point too. Took myself a good nap, and woke up a few hours later when Amanda and Seth were both already home. Amanda was making some food for dinner so again I got to eat. Amazing how this day worked out like that. At some point during dinner I decided Idiocracy was a good movie to watch for tonight, done and done. That movie is hilarious to me.

Speaking of movies, ninjavideo.net decided that the movie of the day is Trainspotting, so I'm gonna have to watch that while I fall asleep. Makes me think of Sam, and the 10,000x he's seen it. Not too much to report, excited for the weekend. Not sure why though since I don't really have much plans. Packing training with Brad tomorrow, then at least some drinks at my place afterwords and the club on Saturday morning. From there it's all up in the air, and I'm pretty much too broke to even drive out to Milwaukee for drinking with Gopher. Perhaps I'll be able to convince people to come hang at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment