Thursday, February 4, 2010

No News is Good News... Right?

So I'm more or less broke. Rent was due, and my last check more or less got decimated by that fact. After the exciting weekend I had, I'm now just trying to make it to next Wednesday when I get paid. Life isn't too bad though, I've been catching up on sleep a bit these last few days. I've also started working on learning French through Rosetta Stone, and it seems like it may work fairly well. A few nights in will probably be good for me, and make it possible for me to get good and crazy next week. Big plans for next week, since I've got a few friends turning 21 and that poses promising prospects. Tomorrow I'm planning on hitting up SkyKnights to help Brad learn how to pack tandems, a good distraction for a Friday night when I don't have the money to go out. Not to mention I'm not supposed to be in the main area of the house Friday afternoon/night, because Amanda is having a girls only party.

All in all not a very exciting week thus far, but at least nothing bad has happened. No news is good news right? Things will hopefully pick up next week, and perhaps even this weekend. If there's good weather I'll be able to jump at least since there's money on my jump account. Here's hoping for good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment