Sunday, February 7, 2010

So, the weekend... Friday I rolled over to the club to meet up with Brad. Teaching other people how to pack tandems isn't too bad, it's the fact that afterwords I have to repack the tandem for free which sucks. That's just the kinda guy I am though. With a bottle of whiskey and some beer hanging around, we finished up the packing and started on our festivities. Myself a little bit more fervently than Brad since he had to drive back to my house from the club for the night. We were waiting for Amanda's pleasure party to finish up before we could go back, so Brad brought his wii, and we played some Guitar Hero, and some MLB '09.
Hit up the home front around 10pm and continued the getting good and drunk. Watched a few movies, Zombieland and I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. Both of which were pretty damn good.

Woke up a little bit late on Saturday morning, not that I really had to be up, but Brad was supposed to be working at the club at 9. We didn't end up getting to the club until around 9:20 and I fucking forgot my rig at home so I couldn't jump which sucked because it was jumpable both Saturday and Sunday. Grrrrr. Made some money packing some chutes which was good, and managed to get 11 bucks from Sean after he jumped I paid for his jump off of my account, and he gave me the cash which always works nicely. Worked on training Steve, Sean, and Brad on some tandems again which I'm always happy to do, but that was two more tandem pack jobs I did for the price of on the house. I ended up falling asleep on the couch in the Raven's nest after packing one of the tandems and while Steve was practicing with the other one. Lisa woke me up and we hung out for a while watching the end of some movies that were on TV, one of the bring it on movies, and mean girls, both of which have sexy chickas for my viewing pleasure. Finished packing the other tandem, while Derek informed us that he wanted to go to Jersey's to see The Toys, a band that was pretty good and playing at that bar.

We rolled out to the bar with B-Mart as our DD, since he stopped drinking about a year ago. For a little East Troy townie bar it was pretty big, and was packed. Apparently The Toys bring in a big crowd. A slight problem though, I'm fairly certain I was the youngest person in the bar by at least a few years. Now I don't have any qualms hitting on older chicks, but when you go to the bar with 4 guys and a girl, and you're the one out of the age group it doesn't really work out the greatest for picking up chicks. Still it was a fun time, I managed to get pretty well drunk and spent only 15 bucks. Some guy bought me a drink because I gave him my empty glass which he liked and wanted to steal. So I got a free drink from that. Lisa didn't even touch her last drink, so I finished that around the time we were leaving. We managed to convince Lisa to dance on the pole during one of the band's breaks, when the DJ was playing some rap shizzle. We hit up McDonald's on the way home and got some horrid burgers but we were all drunk, so we didn't care too much. I slept horribly that night, on a crappy futon mattress on the floor. I was drunk and didn't even manage to make the whole thing flat, so when I woke up my back was killing me due to the huge bump I left in the mattress just above my hip. I woke up at some unknown time and migrated onto the couch were I went back to sleep for a while. After I finally woke up and got up, there was jumping! I still didn't have my rig, so I couldn't jump. I did manage to get a packjob though which is always nice, to make a couple bucks. Couldn't get cash for it though, so 5 more dollars on my jump account. Eventually went home, showered and it's out and about to MU for the superbowl and who knows what else.

No comments:

Post a Comment