Monday, February 15, 2010

Friday night, oh what a night! So Friday was Seth's birthday. Amanda and I decided to take him out to the safehouse for his birthday. Amanda also invited two of Seth's Carthage friends, which he was unaware of. We were all getting ready to go out to the safehouse, and Amanda and I were somewhat stalling, since we were waiting for Seth's friends to arrive. Seth was outside to warm up the car and ready to leave, trying to rush us along when his friends pulled up. He was good 'n' suprised! Huzzah, it worked!

So we all piled into Seth's car (even though Amanda was the DD for the night) and headed downtown. Let me just say this, Happy Birthday Seth. You owe a case of beer for getting your first ever speeding ticket. On your birthday yay! Yeah, he got pulled over on the way to the bar to celibrate his 24th birthday. His first ever speeding ticket issued, and we continued to the bar. At a bit of a reduced speed. We found some parking downtown, and about a block away from the safehouse which was great. We're heading up and I'm excited because only Amanda and myself have been there before. Seth, Brandon, and Hilary all are newcommers, and if you've ever been to the safehouse you know what that means. Sadly, Amanda told everyone the password, wtf is that shit!?

Anywhoo we just ordered a bunch of appetizers, a few baskets of wings and some motzerella wraps for the five of us. We all ordered drinks and decided to walk around and check out the place. It's a really nice place, all kinds of spy posters and James Bond themed stuff all over the place. Secret passageways and hidden windows and what not. Our food was ready and waiting by the time we got back to the table, so we started to eat and enjoy. Brandon and Hilary also invited another friend of theirs, Meg who had never been to the Safehouse, and was not told the password was just arriving. We could see her in the entrance via the tv's set up at the bar. The table we were at was a bit too small for us already, so we moved to a larger table so there would be room for her, as well as Hoochie who was supposed to be showing up sometime soonish. Meg was trying to hula hoop with her coat on downstairs and eventually they let her in.

So we all ate and had our drinks, Amanda slightly sad because she couldn't drink freely. It was a little bit akward for myself and Amanda, we didn't know Seth's friends at all and it was the four of them pretty much just talking, while me and Amanda talked a bit about this and that and that other thing. I had a cigarette and couldn't decide what I wanted to drink after my first inital whiskey sour's. So when I got back to the table and the waitress asked me if I wanted another drink I said sure. She said same thing? and I responded with naa, suprise me. She asked if I wanted to continue drinking whiskey, and I told her to mix it up. She then made sure that I would drink whatever she brought. I got some tequila drink with peach schnopps and cranberry juice. It was pretty decent. Everyone at the table thought I was nuts for letting the waitress decide my drink. After I finished it, and she came back I asked her for another, something new again. Got some svedka drink with triple-sec i believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment